Effective Date: October 6, 2015
Please read this Policy before using our Site. By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not use the Site.
Information We Collect
We gather two basic types of information through the Site: “Personal Information,” information from which you can be identified, and “Aggregate Information,” information from which you cannot be identified.
- Personal Information. The Personal Information we collect may include your name, date of birth, email address, phone number and address. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us.
How We Use Your Information
- Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways.
- Communications. We encourage you to contact us with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used in order to respond to your questions or comments.
- Business Purposes. We may also use your Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our business.
- Special Communications. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with email updates and announcements concerning us and/or our partners, surveys and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from us at any time (see “Updating Your Information and Contacting Us” section below).
- Miscellaneous. Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information if we believe that we are required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use (available here Terms and Conditions.); (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of us, you or third parties; and (vi) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Aggregate Information. We analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance web site security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Site, the success of our email notifications, traffic levels on the Site and other usage data, all of which helps us to provide content suited to your interests and improve your experience on the Site.
Other Important Notes Regarding Our Privacy Practices
- Special Note for Parents. Premier Foods takes seriously our obligations under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act concerning the collection of Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). The Site is not directed at children, and we will not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13
- Security. We have tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. You should keep in mind, however, that no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Updating Your Information and Contacting Us” section below.
Updating Your Information and Contacting Us
We have procedures in place to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may review the information we have collected and, where appropriate, you may request that it be modified by:
- Emailing us at: US.Inquiries@premierfoods.co.uk or,
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed in your correspondence. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible, and we may decline to process requests in limited circumstances as permitted by applicable privacy legislation.
From time to time, we may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from us or our marketing partners. If you elect to receive these communications, we will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and may offer you promotions. You may choose to prevent us from disclosing or using your Personal Information under certain circumstances or not to receive promotional emails. To “opt out,” please contact us at the addresses listed above in the “Updating Your Information and Contacting Us” section or, if applicable, use the unsubscribe feature in the email you received. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt, but please note that if you “opt out” as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of any third party who has previously been provided with your information. If you wish to stop receiving promotional materials from such third parties, please contact them directly or use the opt out mechanism provided in their respective privacy policies or marketing messages.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy, and any of our policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Site, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Effective Date” legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. We encourage you to periodically review this page to ensure familiarity with the most current version of our Policy.
Your California Privacy Rights
For California Residents Only. We may share your personally-identifiable information with affiliated third parties, some of which do not share the Premier Foods name, for their own direct marketing purposes. If you would like to learn more about the types of personal information we share with these affiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, or their identities, please send a letter with your name, postal address, and e-mail, with the heading "California Privacy Rights" to Premier Foods Inc., P.O. Box 5013, Westport, CT 06881.